Aerodrome Access Form
Skydive Algarve Membership Form
Information and Documentation required for Check-In
Safety is our main priority at Skydive Algarve, to avoid disappointment on your arrival please read our complete Safety Rules before the information below.
Documentation required for inspection
- Current Licence Valid third party/civil responsibility insurance*
- Correctly completed and up-to-date logbook
- Equipment repack documentation
- Valid and maintained AAD documents
- Please make sure your equipment is suitable for the type of skydiving you intend to do.
- Please note to be cleared as 'freefly friendly', Skydive Algarve require non-velcro riser covers, exposed main bridle cover, good condition BOC, leg-strap bungee.
Skydive Algarve reserves the right to stop anyone jumping equipment that we feel is not appropriate for their experience, currency, or the intended type of jump. This also applies to main and reserve canopy size.
Guidelines for main canopies
- Higher Performance Semi or Fully Elliptical minimum 200 jumps (regardless of previous experience on them)
- Higher performance elliptical minimum 500 jumps (Katana etc subject to performance)
- X braced minimum 750 jumps
- High Performance X braced minimum 1500 jumps (e.g. Leia, Valkyrie, etc)
We recognise that people can sometimes fall outside of these guidelines, if this is the case we highly recommend that you email the Chief Instructor in advance on email@example.com.
* Insurance may be provided by your own parachute federation, but some may not cover civil responsibility insurance outside of their own country. Please ensure you have sufficient and suitable insurance as we are not able to issue it at the airfield. Please note this does not apply to tandem customers. Portuguese AFF students must join the FPPQ in advance of their training date.